IMPORTANT: Micro Soccer Protocol for COVID-19
- Parents are responsible for screening your child each week prior to arrival.
- Stay home if running a temperature (greater than 100⁰F) or do not feel well.
- Players should bring their own size 3 or size 4 soccer ball. A size 5 soccer ball is an adult size ball which is too big for kids between the ages of 4 to 8 years old. PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR BALL IN MARKER OR PEN! We will have a limited number of soccer balls available to share although it is discouraged to share equipment if possible.
- Limit of 1 parent (no siblings) will be allowed on the playing surface inside the Dome while your participating child is in the facility.
- Social distance of 6 feet of space needs to be observed.
- Kids participating in the program are encouraged to wear a mask when able.
- Coaches and parents must wear a mask at all times in and around the Dome facility.
- Players should clean their hands before and after each session.
- Tell a coach or staff member if you don’t feel well.
- Enter Dome through front door of building.
Fall 2020 (October/November) Registration is FULL
Micro Soccer Program for Boys and Girls Ages 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 years old
Location: 4618 Ridge Road West, 14559 (Glacier Ridge Sports Park / Doug Miller Sports Dome)
Time: Saturdays 1:00PM to 2:00PM ( 1 hour )
Dates: Saturday October 24th, 31st, November 7th, 14th, and 21st
Location: 4618 Ridge Road West, 14559 (Indoors at Glacier Ridge Sports Park, Doug Miller Soccer Dome)
Registration fee of $40 includes the following:
- (5) - 1 Hour sessions
- T- Shirt for 1st time registrants
- Learn New Ball Skills
- Play Games
- Build Confidence Playing Soccer
- Have Fun
- Make New Friends
Micro Soccer program runs indoors for 5-week sessions between the months of October through May.
Each 5-week session is $40, you can sign up and participate in one or all of the 5-week sessions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Micro Soccer Coaches directly at
David Wurman at
, and/or Tom Manetta at