Spring 5-Week Session Dates: March 27, April 10, 17, 24, May 1
Micro Soccer Program for Boys and Girls Ages 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 years old
Boys and Girls, Ages 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
Time: Saturdays 1:00PM to 2:00PM ( 1 hour )
Dates: March 27, April 10, 17, 24, May 1 (No session on Easter Sunday April 3)
Location: 4618 Ridge Road West, 14559 (Indoors at Glacier Ridge Sports Park, Doug Miller Soccer Dome)
(Note: Cost includes all five 1-hour indoor sessions on Saturdays at 1:00PM, and a T-Shirt for first time registrants).
- Have Fun
- Learn New Ball Skills
- Play Games
- Build Confidence Playing Soccer
What to Bring:
- Soccer Ball (size 3 or 4)
- Comfortable athletic apparel
- Cleats or sneakers
- Shin guards & Water bottle
- A BIG smile
If you have any questions, please email David Wurman‚
, and Tom Manetta‚
IMPORTANT UPDATES: Micro Soccer Protocol for COVID-19
- Parents are responsible for screening your child each week prior to arrival.
- Stay home if running a temperature (greater than 100⁰F) or do not feel well.
- Players should bring their own size 3 or size 4 soccer ball. A size 5 soccer ball is an adult size ball which is too big for kids between the ages of 4 to 8 years old. PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR BALL IN MARKER OR PEN! We will have a limited number of soccer balls available to share although it is discouraged to share equipment if possible.
- NO PARENTS OR SIBLINGS will be permitted to stay inside the Dome while your participating child is in the facility. You may drop off your child then exit through the rear side door and pick them up at the end of the hour. If you believe that you need to have one (1) member of your family stay inside the Dome during the full one-hour Micro Soccer session for the safety of your child, please let one of our Coaches know at the beginning of that afternoon session, and we will make proper accommodation.
- Social distance of 6 feet of space required while in and around the Dome facility.
- Coaches and parents must wear a mask at all times in and around the Dome facility.
- Kids participating in the program are strongly recommended to continuing wearing a mask while playing.
- Players should clean their hands before and after each session.
- Tell a coach or staff member if you don’t feel well.
- Enter Dome through front door of building, exit Dome through rear side door.