In 2013, after 27 years as individual clubs, the Greece Buccaneers and the Greece Eclipse Soccer Clubs merged together to form one entity… “Greece United Futbol Club”. Our motto “Combined for a Stronger Community” is one that we proudly stand behind and work towards as a non-profit organization.
Our organization trains 26 teams consisting of approximately 400 players between the ages of 8 and 19 years old. We are also extremely involved in assisting another not for profit organization, Greece Girls Soccer League, with the development of their organization, training of their coaching staff, free indoor time for continued development, and much more. Each year our organization requires each team to participate in our community by volunteering to help others within our community. These are just a couple of the ways that our organization stands behind our motto and proves that we are more than just a soccer club.
As a non-profit organization, we are always looking for sponsors who hold the same community values that we do and look forward to helping the youth in our area. We have an expansive community presence that reaches out, not only to the Greece area, but all of the surrounding areas as well. Our annual tournament alone brings in thousands of players and their families, not only from our community, but from all over the country and Canada.
Every year we work to raise funds to offset the expense of running a non-profit organization helping hundreds of young people. Some the expenses that we work to offset are:
- Player training academies for skills development, strength and conditioning, as well as injury prevention or opportunities to attend training camps for the entire team. These costs average $250/player
- Team uniforms, warm up suits, and equipment
- Coaching certifications and licensing through regional and national governing bodies such as New York State West Youth Soccer Association (NYSWYSA), United States Soccer Federation (USSF) or the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA), to include American Red Cross First-Aid and CPR training. These costs average $50-300/coach.
- Player registration fees, currently $425
- Scholarships for college or financial hardships. These costs average $1000-$5000/year
Our organization is offering a phenomenal opportunity to sponsors who would like to get their name in front of thousands of people over the course of the year. Below is a list of the different sponsorship levels that we offer, we are also willing to discuss other options for those who would like to become a sponsor, but on a different level:
Club Level Uniform Advertising
Front of Jersey (Left or Center Chest/Logo) - 1 Space $25,000
Back of Jersey (Logo or Company Name Below Player Number) - 1 Space $10,000
Sleeve of Jersey (Logo or Company Name) - 2 Spaces 1/Sleeve $5,000 Uniform Advertising – Shorts
Front of Shorts (Front of Leg/Logo or Company Name) - 1 Spaces $5,000
Site Sponsor (Banner Header on every webpage) - $1000/Annually
Advertising Sponsor (Home Page Sponsor) - $500/Annually
If you wish to become a Greece United Futbol Club or Team Sponsor, please click HERE