A few things to communicate for the coming weeks and planning for the season .....
1) NO Practice on Superbowl Sunday 2/2
2) EVERYONE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING COMPLETED THIS WEEKEND 1/26 - REQUIRED ACTION NEEDED
Please show up a little earlier and see Kelly in the lounge area to make sure of these items are completed.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS COMPLETED YOUR PLAYER PASSES MAY BE IN JEOPARDY OF NOT GETTING PROCESSED ON TIME AND YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN ANY GAMES UNTIL IT GETS DONE.
- PLAYER Photographed by Kelly @ Practice 1/26 (for NEW player passes)
- COPY of BIRTH CERTIFICATE to Kelly @ practice 1/26 (for NEW player passes)
- MEDICAL RELEASE PAPERWORK filled out correctly and given to Kelly @ Practice 1/26 . (bring your cards / policies etc...)
3) INDOOR TOURNAMENT - February 15th - Game Times still TBD - 3-4 GAMES will be played all in same day
WE ARE SIGNED UP TO PLAY IN THIS.....We are waiting for the tournament Comittee to get back to me on Final count of teams entered. But please let me know if your son/Daughter is available to participate. REQUIRED COMMUNICATION NEEDED
4) UNIFORMS - If you havent already done so, please order uniforms. For those that played last year with us, we are keeping the same. If you need to order new ones the link is on the left side of the GUFC WEBSITE. Let me know if you have any questions. PLEASE order this week!!
5) VACATIONS, PROMS, ETC..... Please look at your schedule from MAY 1 through JULY 30. Identify dates of when you will not be available and send to Kelly and I by 2/16. This is very important!!! The team schedule and tournamnet choices will all be determined by player availability. It is my BEST intention to make choices so every player is available for every game we play. YOU MUST SEND ME THESE DATES BY 2/16. REQUIRED COMMUNICATION NEEDED
6) GUFC TOURNAMENT IS MAY 15, 16, 17th - FYI - This is a head s up....Since there is no entry fee for us as host, we are required to volunteer a 3 hour time block when our team is not playing. That time is Determined by the Committee and given to us. We will be assigning Coaches and parents to specific areas to help and work the tournament (Parking support, runners, Field coordinators, etc...). Everyone is required to make a committment to this or we will not be able to participate. Without volunteers the tournament will not happen. Please make yourself available to do this.
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!